HIVSA is a not for profit company which was established in 2002 with a full time staff compliment of over 100 members and is a strategic partner of the Gauteng Provincial Departments of Health and Social Development. HIVSA empowers individuals, community workers and organisations by developing their capacity and resilience to effectively address socio-economic and health issues in the context of high HIV and AIDS burden with the ultimate vision of creating an HIV free generation
Job Title: Community Systems Strengthening Administrator
Job Location: Johannesburg
With oversight and direction from the Project Manager, the administrator is responsible for the development and maintenance of a quality, organised and workable administrative system for the CSS programme that ensures effective and efficient linkages between CSS programmes and all CBOs participating in the programme. The position includes tracking assets and stationary for the programme using existing inventory lists, printing and preparing required documents and tools. The administrator is also responsible for handling reception and programme fleet requests.
- Providing a supporting service in all programme administrative aspects – collecting, compiling, recording and filing all documents/information – so as to ensure smooth running of an effective administration system.
- Preparing, printing, collecting and collating all information and evidence related to all team meetings, programme trainings and activities
- Ensuring signing of attendance registers, tracking of attendance and preparation of learner payment schedules. This includes requesting petty cash for payments.
- Organising procurement of stationary and refreshments for the programme working closely with the Project Manager.
- Ensuring effective and sufficient printing and preparation of programme activity tools for CBOS.
- Be professional, presentable and handle reception when required
- Tracking of programme assets and stationary using existing tools.
- Handling programme fleet requests – bookings, reporting of damages, cleanliness, service tracking and licencing.
- Actively participating in programme networking initiatives – aimed at establishing linkages and referral networks.
- Experience in administration
- Relevant Diploma or qualification in Administration, Office Management or equivalent
- Ability to speak and write English
- Ability to communicate in at least 2 local languages
- Communication skills both verbal and non-verbal
- Report writing skills
- Computer skills, with the use of word, excel and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Interpersonal skills and an ability to engage with community members
- Understanding and experience working in OVC&Y programmes will be an added advantage
To apply, submit a motivation letter and CV (not more than five pages), and three contactable referees to: The HR Manager, HIVSA, P O Box 3869, Southgate, 2082, e-mail: [email protected] or fax: 086 244 5444.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline: 23rd November, 2018