The HomeChoice Group is the largest home shopping retailer in Southern Africa, selling homeware merchandise and financial services products to the expanding urban middle-income mass market.
Established in Cape Town in 1985, the group has evolved from a start-up mail order business into an omni-channel home shopping retailer with a customer base of more than one million people.
Marketing channels include direct mail through the catalogue, electronic channels such as the Internet, mobile phone and electronic mail, and telemarketing through inbound and outbound call centres.
HomeChoice Careers: Job Application and Interview Process
Want to apply for a position at HomeChoice? Here are some tips to make your interview a success:
- Read through the role description carefully before you apply and/or go to an interview. It is important that you understand the requirements of the position that you are applying for.
- Ensure your CV is updated and not longer than 3 (three) pages. Make sure you include recent references from previous employers.
- If you are invited for an interview, make sure that you confirm the date, time and location (78 Main Road, Wynberg, Cape Town) as well as the name of the person you will be meeting.
- By browsing this site and our retail and financial services www.homechoice.co.za, find out as much as you can about HomeChoice before your interview. Plan sufficient time to get to the interview and be on time!
- Be punctual and professional. HomeChoice is a corporate environment so dress appropriately.
- Remember that the interview is also an opportunity for you to assess whether the company is right for you, so be prepared and ask constructive questions about the role and the company.
- Listen to the questions carefully before answering and provide clear and to-the-point answers.
- Use examples of real situations that you have been involved in to illustrate your competence and skills for the role.
- Be open and honest, but most of all… just be you!
How to Apply for HomeChoice Careers
Click on this link to view and apply online