To promote quality in life, dignity in death and support in bereavement for all living with a life-threatening illness by supporting member hospices and partner organisations.
Job Title: Community District Manager
Location: Richards Bay
The purpose of position is to accurately and efficiently capture data required by the project.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Data Capturing
- Prepare APACE source documents by compiling and sorting information according to specific instructions provided by the MERO;
- Verify accuracy of data from designated APACE sources before entering it into the system;
- Locate and correct any visible data errors by confirming its integrity with MERO;
- Combine and rearrange data from APACE source documents and transcribe given information into electronic formats;
- Check all completed work for accuracy and change any field that requires editing;
- Provide data management assistance to APACE programmes;
- Capture data at allocated APACE partner sites;
- Exercise and maintain data management by following applicable policies and proceduresa
- Identify, label and organize electronic storage media and ensure that both security and confidentiality is maintained;
- Ensure reports are done timeously, accurate and reliably;
- Implement a data base backup system.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum qualifications include:
- Proficiency at advanced level MS Excel and intermediary MS Word
- 2 – 3 years’ data capturing experience
- Must have own reliable transportation
- Technical/Professional knowledge, skills and expertise Flexibility
- Communication Skills Customer Service Orientation
- Detail orientation Integrity
- Teamwork Flexibility
- Assertiveness Compassion
Please submit a detailed CV, covering letter and names of three contactable references including email contact to [email protected].
Application Deadline: Monday, 7th October 2019