Posted on :
10 May, 2013
10 May, 2013
• The marketing for the Hotel, Spa and Convention Centre and Food and Beverage facilities.
• To propose, select and procure entertainment for the unit as per the strategic objectives.
• Ensuring synergy and alignment through ongoing interaction with Gaming Marketing.
• Grade 12/Matric (with English fluency and Computer literacy)
• Tertiary qualification in Marketing is advantageous
• 5 years relevant experience in tourism/hospitality/sales/marketing of which 3 years must be in a managerial position.
• Good organization skills
• Computer literate – Windows & Microsoft office experience
Skills and Knowledge
• Strong communication, proficiency of the English language and excellent interpersonal skills
Key Performance Areas:
• To ensure that Marketing strategy recommendations include thorough analysis of current trends.
• Implementation thereof achieves unit objectives.
• To ensure compliance to legal requirements and legislation.
• Entertainment and Promotional plan is reviewed and up to date with current environment.
• Implementation thereof achieves marketing strategy and adheres to budget.
• Entertainment and Hospitality Promotional plan adapted to meet changing business priorities (environmental changes, market trends)
• To ensure that reporting is timeous, accurate and compliant.
• To ensure that maximum room nights achieved, incremental revenue maximized and increased number of visitors.
• To ensure that branding standards maintained.
• To ensure that marketing collateral comply to the company corporate image.
• All relevant forms of marketing tools have been exploited to achieve target for the brand as per plan.
• Brand management and brand experience is implemented, monitored and managed in line with CVP and Group Strategies.
• Relationships are maintained and established as per requirements.
• Liaison with local and national sales teams.
• Department’s objectives, standards and operating procedures are communicated to internal and external service providers as per SLA.
• Meetings/ marketing reviews attended and initiated.
• Queries are responded to within 24 hours or as agreed with stakeholder to meet their deadlines.
Preference will be given to employees from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998 (and any amendments thereto), the relevant internal recruitment policy as well as units’ employment equity plans and Gaming Board License conditions.
Applications accepted until: 15th of May, 2013
Advert Code: SUN17974
Boardwalk Casino and Entertainment World
How to Apply
Click on the “Apply Now” link below to apply online