HP (Hewlett-Packard) is a multinational information technology (IT) company that sells hardware, software and related business services.
- Provide best-in-class break-fix reactive support for HP Computing and Printing products.
- Take ownership of all customer interactions and work until completion, escalating when required.
- Interact with Customers to ensure complete Customer satisfaction, following established HP process and procedures.
- Occasionally perform installations, reinstallations, and maintenance on Customer equipment.
Qualifications:Education and Experience Required:
- 1-2 years of working experience in related fields, i.e. PC's, laptops and workstations.
- Exposure to HP hardware is an advantage
- A minimum of an A+ Certification is required.
- Experience in Printing products will be considered an advantage.
- Willingness to travel occasional long distances.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Relevant product/company knowledge, i.e. HP PC's, laptops, etc.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Must have own car in good condition plus a valid drivers' licence.
- Basic analytical and advanced communications skills.
- Proficient in professional oral, written and telephone communication skills.
- Fundamental presentation skills.
- Ability to gather relevant information systematically and to solve problems, anticipate needs, develop and propose solutions and gain agreement.
- Ability to build and maintain ongoing relationships with customers, peers and support partners.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with people at all levels.
- Perform reporting and administrative functions. Manage time effectively.
- Assist the customer with ongoing product training on device features and best practices during routine preventative maintenance or break/fix engagements