Initiate International is a young and dynamic boutique recruitment agency, that benchmarks
itself against the world’s best recruitment practices to ensure that we meet the ever-changing needs of
the markets in which we operate.
Are you a 2016 HR Graduate looking to get into the fun, fast paced world of recruitment?
An exciting job opportunity has recently opened for a Recruitment Administrator ( HR Graduate Internship ) to join our team in Hyde Park, Johannesburg .
You will be supporting our team in all aspects of administration and process that are required to meet the specific clients’ recruitment requirements.
You will need to have exceptional administration skills, coupled with excellent communication skills; as well as thrive in a fast paced, sales environment.
Key responsibilities for this Recruitment Administrator ( HR Graduate Internship ) job in Johannesburg :
- Formatting CVs
- Adding job adverts on job portals
- Forwarding responses to the correct Consultant
- Reference and ITC Checks
- Updating candidate status information
- Uploading data onto the recruitment database including CV’s and interview feedback
- Ensure recruitment database is accurate and up to date
- Assisting with response management from Internet job boards; arranging interviews & gathering interview feedback
- Arranging interviews, room bookings for interviews and collating interview packs
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Organising team and other adhoc meetings
- Ad hoc projects and requests, as required
Requirements for this Recruitment Administrator ( HR Graduate Internship ) job:
- Must be a 2016/17 graduate (preference will be given to graduates from UJ)
- Pace, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to be pro-active and anticipate issues
If you would like to apply for this Recruitment Administrator ( HR Graduate Internship ) job in Johannesburg , please send a copy of your CV to [email protected].
If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.