Turner & Townsend is an independent professional services company specialising in programme management, project management, cost management and consulting across the property, infrastructure and natural resources sectors.
At the heart of our approach is a focus on better outcomes. With an independent view we do things smarter; we give the clarity and rigour to help teams work better together, to make an investment case stronger, to raise the standards of delivery and to maintain schedules and budgets.
It’s how we’ve made the difference for more than 70 years.
We currently have a position for an HR intern.
- To oversee the administration of ESS and deal with any leave queries accordingly
- To capture leave forms on VIP for remote employees
- To carry out monthly reconciliations
- To address leave discrepancies featuring on the monthly leave reconciliation report with employees as well as their line manager
- Maintain hourly paid employees’ leave balances
- Secure training space with the relevant training provider e.g. completing enrolment forms
- Ensure that the delegate has all the information with regards to the course e.g. directions, pre-course requirements. Etc
- Requesting and chasing invoices for the relevant training and to ensure that a copy of the invoice and proof of payment are filed for BBEEE compliance
- Ensure EFTs are raised with finance for payment
- Provide proof of payment to the training provider as / if needed
- Logging attendance on training plan
Internal Training Administration
- Coordination of Internal CPD and Training Sessions
- Liaise with the presenter with regards to necessary arrangements e.g. webex
- Distribute presentations, dial in details and webex links to remote employees prior to the session
- Produce and file attendance registers for BBEEE compliance.
- Provide a copy of the attendance certificate to reception in order for them to create the attendance certificates
- Log attendance on training plan
Coordination of Corporate Inductions
- Making internal arrangements i.e. booking venue, sending invites to delegates and presenters, organising catering, etc…
- Drafting the programme for the day
- Ensuring that presentations are up to date
- Ensuring that a copy of the attendance register is kept and filed for BBEEE compliance
- Providing and gathering feedback Forms for analysis by HR BPs
- Logging attendance on VIP and Training Log
- Printing and compiling PDP files
- Setting up interviews with candidates including sending invites to interviewing manager,recruitment office and room booking
- Screening CVs
- Load CVs on Recruit Advantage
- Load adverts on Recruit Advantage
- Issue New Starters, Transferee and Leaver Notifications and update iTrent accordingly
- Administer the Employee Referral Scheme and liaise with the payroll department for payments
- Conduct ad-hoc searches on People Pages and RA
- Ensuring that all contractors are tagged on the Marketing Database for receiving internal publications for Recruitment Marketing purposes i.e. Inform (Quarterly Newsletter) andAnnual Review
- Administer ad-hoc recruitment marketing campaigns e.g. T&T Open Day
- Managing the invoicing process and liaising with finance for payment