Momentum is hiring 3 HR Interns in Pretoria to provide process coordination and operational service to the Retail HR team with specific focus on our Talent Management and people process.
Experience & Qualifications
- Relevant HR experience required and strong reporting and stats background
- HR Degree is required
- Hons HR Degree preferred
The Incumbent will be responsible for:
- Internal Collaboration: Effectively and consistently delivering service and support to all clients in line with our company values & Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) principles.
- Reporting & Stats: Quarterly reporting and tracking metrics as a direct impact on organizational success in line with our Talent Management strategy.
- Talent Management: Ensuring a smooth Talent Management process is taking place across Momentum Retail including and not limited to.
- Talent Planning: Compiling Talent Grids, Competency matrix’s & Workforce Planning documentation.
- Talent Attraction: Monitoring and tracking Talent attraction and acquisition practices. Shortlisting of positions within the Momentum Retail space.
- Talent Engagement: Following on outstanding actions required to set up our Induction and on-boarding program, monitoring and tracking of the Induction and on boarding program.
- Talent Development:Involvement in the design, implementation and monitoring and tracking of the Talent development programs including but not limited to Middle manager development pilot & Learning & Development.
- Talent Retention: Involvement in the design, implementation and monitoring and tracking of the Talent retention programs.
- Performance Management: Coordinating the performance management process within Momentum Retail, including facilitating performance reviews, performance contracting and the personal development planning (PDP) processes.
- Skills Development:Facilitate the Skills Development process within Momentum Retail through collaboration with Talent Manager, Business Unit HR teams, Transformation Specilaist and the Skills Development team at MMI Corporate HR. This including completion of the Annual Training Reports (ATR) and Workplace Skills Plan (WSP).
- Recognition programme: Facilitate and run the recognition programme within Momentum Retail. This includes running the quarterly and annual process, and liaising with Business Unit HR teams and the MMI IT team.
- Project Management:Project coordination of Retail HR projects, like TCF, policies and procedures.
- Values: Live the Momentum values namely Accountability, Diversity, Excellence, Integrity, Innovation & Teamwork and ensures that the Way of Working benefits from you contributing your values.
- Performance and Development: Manage own performance and development.
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Working with People
- Relating & Networking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Presenting & Communicating Information
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Learning & Researcing
- Planning & Organising
- Following Instructions & Procedures
- Coping with Pressures & Setbacks
How to apply
Click Here to apply online
Closing Date: 28 May 2014