Posted on :
31 May, 2017
31 May, 2017
Engen is an oil company focusing on the downstream refined petroleum products market and related businesses. The company’s core functions are the refining of crude oil, the marketing of our primary refined petroleum products and the provision of convenience services via our extensive retail network.
At Engen, we’ve built our solid reputation as an employer of choice on five fundamental principles. We like to think of them as the pillars on which our company stands, and which serves as a solid foundation on which our employees are able to build the futures they desire.
If you’re Bright Spark with Dreams of a bright future, Engen Might be able to make this possible. Voted South Africa’s Coolest Petrol Station in the Sunday Times Generation Next Survey 8 years in a row.
We are looking for motivated HR Intern with a positive attitude, great personality and initiative.
If you are a qualified Intern, studying towards a National Diploma in HRM or HRD – Engen wants You!
Education & Experience
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
1. CLICK HERE TO APPLY
2. Closing Date: 30 May 2017
3. If not submitted by the closing date, applications will automatically not be considered.
4. Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
5. Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.
6. Engen approved Employment equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.