Posted on :
19 May, 2017
19 May, 2017
At Imperial, we improve our clients’ competitiveness through customising our experience in outsourced value chain management.
Our diverse experience and expansive capabilities extend from procurement to brand activation, and include all the logistics services in between.
As a result, Imperial Logistics is the only company that can take materials and products from their original source – via manufacturing – to the end-consumer point of sale. “Get me there; sell my product; build my brand” is the way we describe our integrated, end-to-end value proposition.
The Imperial Logistics team is committed to people development and excellence. We demonstrate and live a performance-driven culture.
For us, talking openly and honestly is an imperative and on this point, we nurture a heritage of giving back to our communities. What sets us apart as an employer of choice is our entrepreneurial code of behavior, despite the size of the Group.
• Responsible for all the administrative functions of HR, dealing with queries and liaison with death and funeral claims, execute recruitment and compile relevant reports.
• control personnel records, manage queries, implement and develop HR Policies, advice on employee relations, administer training and development, render payroll administrative function payroll, administer employee wellness.
Specific Role Responsibilities
• Control personnel records
• Managing queries
• Compile relevant reports
• Implement and develop HR Policies
• Advice on employee relations
• Administer training and development
• Render payroll administrative function payroll
• Administer employee wellness
• Execute recruitment
Qualifications and Experience
• National Senior Certificate
• HR tertiary qualification – National Diploma / Degree is preferable
• Computer literacy – MS Office package
NB: Appointment is subject to passing relevant proficiency tests, should it be required
Closing Date: 19 May 2017