Sable International offers innovative professional services to international citizens. We create tailor-made solutions to meet the accounting
, wealth, financial, currency and citizenship needs of our clients. We pride ourselves on providing solutions that suit our clients’ unique individual
circumstances; our employees are key in achieving this goal.
The staff in our Cape Town, London and Melbourne offices are passionate about their areas of expertise and take pride in helping our clients achieve their goals. As a result, we have an energised and fun company culture, something that sets us apart from other professional services firms.
We have an opportunity for an HR internship.
Are you energetic, ambitious and looking to develop your career? Our Cape Town human resources (HR) department is looking to add an HR Intern to their team. We offer a dynamic and challenging environment where we achieve our business objectives and have fun doing it
You’re perfect for this position if you:
- Have an HR-related degree or diploma
- Are able to multi-task and remain calm in a high-pressure, demanding environment
- Have outstanding communication skills
- Are able to take initiative and be self-motivated
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Are structured and organised with good time management skills
- Are computer literate, particularly in MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Are a happy, quick and willing learner
- Pay attention to detail
Your roles and responsibilities
- Among other tasks, your main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the HR team with all HR administration which will include:
- Administration and coordination of all staff files
- Updating the company’s internal platform with employee details
- Assisting with recruitment which will include:
- Posting internal and external job adverts
- Screening CVs
- Setting up interviews
- Coordinating recruitment tests
- Reference & ITC checks
- Drafting of offer letters
- Other ad hoc HR duties:
- One week reviews
- Absence management
- Onboarding of new starters
- Reception duties:
- Office maintenance
- Dealing with external couriers
- Ordering supplies
- Liaising with all suppliers
Would you like to apply?
Send us an email to [email protected] with your CV and one-page covering letter. Please note: If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks, you may consider your application unsuccessful.