Posted on :
11 Sep, 2017
11 Sep, 2017
Are you passionate about helping those in need? The World Food Programme is a leader in the global movement to achieve Zero Hunger.
In 80 countries, our innovative hunger solutions are benefiting some 80 million people.
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Currently enrolled and have attended University courses in the last 12 months inclusive of having completed at least two years of undergraduate studies or have recently graduated in the last 6 months in Human resources or related field Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point);
Fluent in English
1. Support Recruitment for vacant positions including related administrative actions, longlisting, arranging assessments and coordinating recruitment schedules.
2. Maintain confidential personnel records, HR databases and archives, to ensure data and files are accurately stored according to audit requirements
3. Monitor HR mailbox and act on queries and requests
4. Provide administrative support in drafting confirmation of employment letters, visa request letters, memos for UNLP requests and any other correspondence
5. The incumbent will be tasked to conduct research on the automation of HR filing.
6. Processing of all HR purchase orders
7. Processing of all travel arrangements within the unit.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Interns receive a monthly stipend from WFP up to the maximum amount of US$1000 per month depending on the duty station of assignment.
WFP is not responsible for living expenses, arrangements for accommodation, necessary visas and related costs.
Depending on the duty station of assignment, WFP will reimburse travel ticket for candidates who are nationals of developing countries and are pursuing their studies in their home country.
WFP will recognize candidates’ educational credentials from recognised institutions that have been certified by competent international or national authorities such as the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) or Ministries of Education;
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
Duration of internship: 6 months
Closing Date: 15 September 2017
HOW TO APPLY
Click Here to VIEW AND APPLY