This HR is a 12 Month contract to provide administrative support to the HR/OD Team in Client Engagement Solutions.
MMI Holdings Limited (MMI) is a South African based financial services group listed on the South African stock exchange, the JSE.
The core businesses of MMI are long and short-term insurance, asset management, savings, investment, healthcare administration and employee benefits.
These product and service solutions are provided to all market segments through operating brands Metropolitan and Momentum.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 0-1 year experience.
- B.Com Industrial Psychology Degree
- Honours preferred
THE INCUMBENT WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Booking of team initiatives and events (Quarterlies, training initiatives, team sessions etc).
- Capturing all team training
- Assisting in pre-work to be done for OD or Talent interventions (preparing files for coaching/talent management, order relevant
- stationary for team sessions and ensure venues are set up)
- Booking assessment sessions for developmental and recruitment purposes.
- Keeping a close record of all costs/expenses on any OD interventions on a bi-weekly basis to ensure that it is journaled to the correct team
- Journaling necessary costs to the correct cost centre latest 1 week after the expenses occurred.
- Following up with employees on feedback regarding coaching and team sessions as agreed with OD/Talent Consultant.
- Ensuring that all OD and Talent filing is done correctly and on time and within the given requirements of confidentiality.
- Reporting on HR matters – staff movements, EE stats, training stats etc
Induction and on-boarding:
- Booking and organising the induction and on-boarding programme. Ensure that relevant parties involved are booked and prepared for the session.
- Ensuring that starter packs are prepared for new starters to be received on first day. Recognition Programme:
- Managing the recognition programme from an administrative perspective.
- Ensuring that all nominations are approved at the end of every quarter.
- Booking recognition panel meetings to agree on the winners.
- Preparing recognition packs for recognition panel meetings.
- Capturing and maintaining employee and position management data on the relevant system and ensure that data quality and integrity standards are adhered to.
- Compiling employee documentation and ensure that HR documentation is timeously and accurately submitted to the relevant stakeholders.
- Advertising all vacancies on system; screen CVs and make recommendations and send CVs to HRBP, booking of interviews and conduct
- ITC checks and assessments. Give feedback to unsuccessful candidates.
- Setting up exit and stay interviews for the HRBP
- Accurately populating employee contracts and transfer letters with the relevant information and coordinate the sign off of contracts and letters. Ensure that they are submitted for capturing on the payroll system within the agreed timeframe.
- Quality checking payroll documentation to ensure completeness.
- Filing and maintaining all relevant HR and employee documentation (e.g. CCMA, Payroll, etc.). Should also be able to support in drafting the documentation.
- Distributing documentation to the relevant stakeholders within the agreed timeframes (bursaries, visa letters, starter packs etc).
- Ensuring that organograms are updated at all times. Organograms should be updated within 2 working days of any changes.
- Ensuring that training is captured to Peoplesoft timeously and correctly. Information should be sent by the relevant team PA to be captured.
- Continuously monitoring turnaround times and quality standards and resolve issues speedily to enhance client service delivery
- Creating a positive work climate and culture to energise employees, give meaning to work, minimise work disruption and maximise employee productivity.
- Controlling the budget for area, including the authorisation of expenditures and implementation of financial regulations.
Closing Date: 30 March 2016
Click Here to INTERNSHIP AND MMI HOLDINGS CAREER PAGE