Posted on :
9 Mar, 2018
9 Mar, 2018
Mintek, South Africa’s national mineral research organization, is one of the world’s leading technology organizations specializing in mineral processing, extractive metallurgy, and related areas. Working closely with industry and other R&D institutions, Mintek provides service test work, process development, and optimization, consulting and innovative products to clients worldwide.
To provide a suitable candidate with an opportunity to obtain work experience through practical training.
• Attention to detail
• Effective communication skills
• Ability to work in a team and individually
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Analytical ability
• Computer literate
• Project Management Skills
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Degree in HR or Postgraduate Degree in Organizational Development (Required)
• Hons Degree in HR (Advantageous)
DAILY DUTIES AND TASKS (NOT LIMITED TO)
• Provide General Support to HR
• Liaison with internal and external clients
• Develop change management plans
• Project Administration
Salary: R98 176 CTC per annum
DURATION: Twelve (12) months
CLOSING DATE: 22 MARCH 2018
Vacancies will be filled in accordance with Mintek’s Employment Equity Plan. All inquiries should be addressed to:
Should you not hear from us within 1 month after the closing date, consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Mintek is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, whose aim is to promote representivity in all levels of occupational categories.