and nearly a century and a half on, it stands as one of the most recognised, fashion-forward menswear brands in South Africa and Africa with over 330 stores. Take a look at our journey over 143 years here.
More than just a men’s tailoring store these days, Markham offers a complete lifestyle with a range of smart wear, casual wear, footwear
, accessories, cell phones and fragrance.
Our denim range is proudly anchored by Markham-owned Relay Jeans and complemented by a denim selection from G-Star, Guess and Levi’s.
Markham fashion is now available 24/7 from our brand new online store, making the season’s hottest looks and key items available to everyone. Be sure to check it out here.
In our stores, we employ 2,000 fun, youthful, energetic and passionate people across the continent to help ensure that our customers’ experiences with the brand are consistently great.
Markham makes up one of the 22 leading retail brands within The Foschini Group (TFG) stable.
From clothing and footwear, to jewellery, mobile phones and technology products, to sportswear and homeware, TFG strives to be leaders in the fashion and lifestyle retail sectors in Africa, and we do this with over 2,000 stores across Africa.
As part of this multi-national company, Markham is able to offer its employees a range of exciting and rewarding benefits.
Markham is the largest stand alone men’s fashion retail chain in Southern Africa with over 325 stores in major shopping centres and towns.
We offer a variety of accessible on trend fashion for men including jeans wear, smart wear, accessories, footwear and gadgets.
Markham always attracts talented people who are Current, Confident, Connected & Youthful. Be inspired to work for the leading Men’s Fashion Brand in SA
To be considered for the role:
- Completed Industrial Psychology/ HR degree/ HR Diploma (Essential)
- Organised and systematic approach to work
- Eye for detail
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal)
- Ability to build and maintain healthy relationships
- To be a team player
- To be self-motivation and proactive
- To be able to multi-task
- To maintain a professional image at all times
- A strong ability and willingness to learn
- To confidently influence and persuade at all levels
- The ability to think strategically
- To be able to make decisions and meet deadlines whilst working in a fast-paced, environment
- Resilience and emotional maturity
- A good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- A passion to be a part of a leading menswear fashion brand & a dynamic HR team
“To make our Customers feel good, look great and share our passion for style”
If you have not received a telephonic or email response within three weeks of applying – please consider your application for this role as unsuccessful. We will keep your CV on our database should
a suitable position become available in future.