Over the past 100 years, IBMers all over the globe have helped make the world work better and smarter. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things: Changing how we create, collaborate, analyze and engage. From transforming healthcare to improving the retail shopping experience – it’s what IBMers do. In Africa, we’ve been changing the way the continent does business for more than 50 years, and as our company continues to grow, we’re looking for talented professionals to join us in this new era.
Join us and be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers, and make an impact.Our ideal candidate has a strong selling, technical and closing set of skills and:
- Demonstrate customer experience in selling, progressing and closing larger, complex, and often transformational solutions.
- Develop and present technical solutions and configurations for PaaS and IaaS with our clients including CMS4SAP
- Engage directly with IT and/or C-level executives to understand their key challenges and demonstrate and price solutions that fit their needs for PaaS and Iaas based solutions.
- Engage directly with line of business executives to understand their key challenges and demonstrate and price solutions that fit their needs, building solutions using IBM Cloud portfolio.
- Develop and execute tactical and strategic sales strategies that leverage existing client relationships, drive win plans that capitalize on or create compelling events and highlight IBM’s differentiation to ultimately win the business
- Lead cross discipline teams towards a common vision while operating effectively in a highly matrixed environment
- Engage with the solution architecture team during the solution design phase in order to develop a technically viable solution, as well as utilize key delivery resources during the sell cycle to showcase IBM’s expertise and build client credibility for our solutions.
- Consistently deliver on assigned Revenue and objectives
- Candidates must have demonstrated communication skills (written/verbal) and the ability to use common Social media (Twitter, wiki, blogs, etc) and productivity tools (MS word, excel, etc)
- Must be able to manage a specific sales territory and work with other sales and support teams to achieve territory sales
- Must be able to perform prospecting, demand generation and opportunity harvesting in assign territory.
Desired Skills and Experience