Posted on :
16 Sep, 2013
16 Sep, 2013
Overall objective of the position is to provide a customer focused service to all attendees of conferences and other IDC events.
– Extensive Telecalling to the RSA database to invite attendees at the event. Multiple follow up calls to confirm participation leading till the event day, responsible for reaching target number of delegates per event, manages delegate recruitment process, periodical database update;
– Face to face meetings with CIOs, senior heads of IT and ICT Vendors (pre and post event)
– Conference Planning: determine themes and timing for conferences, assemble budgets; site visits, negotiation and handling of all supplier related issues engaged in event organization;
– Agenda management; recruitment of neutral IDC invited speakers for events;
– Reporting: responsible for reporting on progress pre and post events to event partners and regional Conference Manager
– Good telecommunication skills with a consistent track record in telecalling (min 2 years)
– Proven track record in event and conference management
– Advanced skills in project budgeting and budget execution;
– Advance skills in external services procurement related to organization of events;
– Good level of user knowledge of MS Office and databases;
– Overview of ICT markets is a plus.
How to Apply