(Pty) Ltd, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Iemas Financial Services (Co-operative) Limited.
lemas Insurance Brokers further offers value adding products in the form of Insurance Assist. Insurance Assist is available to you 24 hours a day should you have a flat tyre, flat battery, need medical assistance or even a plumber.
Iemas is an authorized financial services provider, offering financing and insurance products. Opportunities for learnerships exist for those interested in working as Financial Advisors in Long-Term Insurance.
Unemployed candidates from designated groups are invited to participate in learnership at our North Gauteng & South Gauteng regional offices Centurion and Boksburg.
The learnership offers:
- 12 months employment contract, with a monthly allowance of R3500
- The learnership will result in a National Certificate in Insurance NQF level 4
- Continuous coaching, mentoring, on the job training and assessment
- Work exposure to insurance sales environment
- Have passed Matric with English & Maths ( D Symbols and above)
- Be Unemployed
- Interested in working in the insurance industry
- Previosly disadvantaged candidates including people with disabilities
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Confident and can work well under pressure
- Not involved in other studies in 2017
- Be able to start with the learnership on 14 August 2017
- A valid Code 8 driver’s licence will be an advantage
Applications close on 20 July 2017.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY