Imperial Cargo Vacancies
Specific Role Responsibilities
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Carry out fault diagnosis to aid and speed vehicle servicing.
- Ensure diagnostic equipment is used in vehicle examinations.
- Ensure DCSA procedures and policies are carried out during repairs and printouts kept diagnosed to customers’ satisfaction.
- Discuss matters with Service Advisors as required and provide lucid explanations.
- Cooperate in vehicle care and safety whilst dealing with vehicles.
- Ensure that comebacks are limited to minimum.
- Attend to breakdown calls as and when required.
- Ensure vehicles are returned to customer after service in neat, clean condition.
- Job Cards to be completed in full handed to service advisor as soon as vehicle is repaired and repair clocking carried out correctly.
- All parts to be signed for at parts dept and used on relevant vehicle. Unused parts to be returned to parts.
- Attend training courses provide by DCSA and Cargo Motors.
- Assist with other reasonable requested duties as and when required.
Qualifications and Experience
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Matric or equivalent.
- Passed Maths and Science.
- Drivers license essential.
Skills and Personal Attributes
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Knowledge of motor vehicles.
- Must be customer orientated.
- Computer literacy essential.
- Technical Skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Handeye coordination skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and pressurised environment.
- Problem solving.
- Ability to make decisions.
Branch / Department: Cargo/Mercurius Klerksdorp
Company: Cargo / Mercurius
Job Type Classification: Apprenticeship
Location Town / City: Klerksdorp
Location Province / Area: NorthWest
How to Apply
Apply Online (Click Automotive Retail > Artisan …)