Posted on :
21 Jul, 2014
21 Jul, 2014
Make your mark. Start your career right.
@Resolve: Where your Supply Chain, Logistics and Technology career gets off to a high-paced start.
We are offering inquisitive and passionate go-getters with the right qualification that are eager to go places, an opportunity to enroll into our recruitment program.
Candidates with the following qualifications will be considered for a Graduate Internship Programme:
Specific Role Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience – BEng IE
– BTech IE
– BEng (Industrial Engineering) plus Computer Science
– BSc IT (Hons)
– BSc Computer Science
– BSc Mathematical Science
– BSc Information Systems
– BSc Applied Maths
– BSc Eng
– BCom Logistics
– BCom Informatics (Hons)
– BCom Statistics
– BCom Supply Chain Management
– BCom Transport Economics
– BCom Logistics Management
– BCom IS
– BTech Logistics
– Bcom IT Management
– BIS (Information Science)
– BIS (Multimedia)
– BSc Mathematical Statistics
– Our requirements are either a 3 or 4 year completed degree in the above fields.
Skills and Personal Attributes
Applications are open to individuals who were born in South Africa, or became South African citizens prior to April 27, 1994.
Applicants who meet the following requirements may apply:
– Good business acumen
– Strong communication skills
– Conceptual thinking
– Good leadership capabilities
– Problem solving
– Analytical thinking
– 65% academic average
– Very little or no working experience.
Please attach the following documentation with your application:
– Motivational letter elaborating on yourself and why we should consider you for this vacancy.
– Updated CV
– Full official academic transcripts or latest results.
– South African ID.
|Job Title||Graduate Recruitment Intake 2015|
|Job Type Classification||Graduate|
|Location – Town / City||Samrand|
|Location – Province/Area||Gauteng|
Resolve has the ability to build seamless and cost effective supply chains in and out of Africa. We understand the dynamics, challenges and opportunities of our clients’ industries and value networks; we complement their strategy and drive it through to operations, improving all the drivers of business performance.
Resolve Graduate Recruitment Team wish you all the best with the process and hope to hear from you soon!