We are looking to employ a number of graduate trainees who will be involved in assisting and driving the delivery of various projects and initiatives across the business.
Opportunities exist in the following areas:
Role 1-Talent Management (Support Services)
Role 2- Central Finance (Support Services)
Role 3-IT User Support (Support Services)
Role 4 -Sales/Business Development-Investor Marketing
Role 5-Social Media/Community Management
Role 6-Data Base Management and Design
Role 7-Integrated Corporate Reporting (Investor Relations)
WHO WE ARE?
We are a leading provider of investor marketing solutions, for largely corporate clients, throughout South Africa and beyond.
WHAT WE DO?
Using innovative communications mediums and platforms, we partner with our clients around their communication and marketing needs to deliver to their shareholders and broader stakeholders, the right message, through the right medium, with the right results.
We assist our clients in producing integrated design, aligned content and digital strategies to influence their key stakeholders and advance their business goals.
HOW WE DO IT?
Our teams of skilled and passionate individuals are based in Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Western Cape and Mauritius. Their number includes strategists, creatives, marketers, IT experts, corporate communications, financial as well as a host of other professionals – all united around finding the best solution for the specific communication requirement of the client.
We offer a seamless management process – from concept right through to execution and delivery, to ensure we meet our clients’ compliance, communication, and brand-building objectives.
- We are looking for young graduates who together with their discipline-specific degree, have a strong commercial orientation.
- You need to be fascinated by the world of investor marketing, the power of data and systems and the ability to leverage these to communicate specific messages to specific audiences to achieve specific business objectives.
- Given that we operate in largely a corporate environment, with shareholder communications being a major focus, you would also need to have an interest in listed companies, share trading and the integrated reporting requirements that are associated with being listed on the various stock exchanges such as the JSE.
- We are looking for a high- potential candidates, who are looking for a foot in the door.
- You would initially be employed on a 1-year fixed term employment contract. During this period, you will also be required to undertake an accredited management learnership.
- At the end of the one-year period, if you are successful and there are openings in the business, you will be eligible to be considered for full-time employment.
The successful candidate would demonstrate the following attributes
- Strong management potential
- Be highly motivated and engaged
- Be resourceful and show lots of initiative
- Have a superior general understanding of commercial matters
- Have good analytical skills
- Have good interpersonal skills at all levels
- Be resilient, hard- working and hungry to succeed
Areas of focus for the business include:
- Trends in digital formatting and transmission of various forms of corporate communications and how these can be applied.
- Translating company financials and strategies into formats that allow easy and intuitive analysis and peer comparison using mobile technology.
- Building investor and other specialist communities through the dissemination of up-to-date content information relating to companies and businesses that individuals may be invested in.
- Media channels with whom relationships can be built that will help build the communities.
- International markets for the company’s services and solutions.
- Latest fintech developments and how they can be applied in the business.
- Helping to coordinate and project manage various activities across the business that contribute to both the current operational and future strategic success of the company
In the process of your employment, you will be given access and insight into the key business areas, where you will work with talented individuals on challenging analytical and operational projects from day 1.
If you are a graduate are currently looking for an opportunity, please send us the following to this email [email protected]:
- Confirmation of the Role you are applying for
- A letter of motivation as to why you believe you are suited to the role.
- A concise but well-constructed CV
- A copy of your academic transcripts for your degree