Posted on :
20 Jun, 2016
20 Jun, 2016
Incolabs Pty Ltd is the distributor of Cosmetics & Skin Care manufactured for it by a third party contractor. Incolabs was established in Australia in 1960, distributing the Innoxa brand in Australia & overseas markets including New Zealand & Malaysia.
Duties and responsibilities:
Brand Strategy Development:
• Conceptualise and implement long and short term strategies to maintain and grow brand sales, market share and brand awareness for the products within OWN BRANDS
• Contribute to Incolabs Innovation by delivering a product development programme (5 year pipeline) to generate consistent sales & Profit growth.
• Consistently exploring and seeking opportunities to drive brand growth through Packaging, Product, Placement, Pricing, etc
• Define and improve upon the brand positioning as the brand grows and market dynamics demand.
• Over Q1, 2016 – leading the brand CI Development to guide communication development over the next 3 years Innovation
• Develop & lead execution of 3 Year Innovation Growth strategies for the brands
• To initiate, brief and project manage brand & category NPD’s. Ensure all NPD Projects are delivered OTIF in the business – leading the process from concept to execution – with appropriate levels of rigour and process being followed.
• A focus on product innovation, but also includes any other projects – i.e. consumer research, pricing adjustments, cost saving projects with supply, developing new go to market channels. • Manage the full procurement, costing and execution with 3rd Party Suppliers.
• Improving brand profitability by reviewing and updating the Product MIX – portfolio & pricing management
• Focused on improving brand profitability & ensuring any new products build on the brand P&L
• Develop & Refresh 5 Year P&L per brand taking into account trends & innovation Product
• COG’s value analysis & improvement to ensure benchmarked costs and required GP is achieved.
• Engagement with SC Team to ensure we have the right product to sell – Understanding Stock on Hand & SLOBS
• Identifying trends upwards and downwards on SKUs
• Managing the Product Life Cycle
• Reviewing SKU portfolio for rationalisation and potential discontinuation
• Resolving OOS situations
• Inputting category trends & macro trend insights into demand & forecasting projections
• Handling any decisions regarding Production Planning that may impact quality, cost or supply
• Regularly seeking to improve upon the product mix and all aspects of the product that we offer to consumers.