T-Systems forms part of the Deutsche Telekom group of companies, which puts the company in a unique position to combine Information Technology and Telecommunications into replicable, cost effective solutions.
Internationally, T-Systems is one of Europe’s leading providers of Information and Communications Technology (ICT), and is responsible for serving major business accounts.
We can offer you development opportunities that are lifelong. After all, the challenges in our industry are constantly changing – and we know, that we can best meet them with outstandingly qualified colleagues.
We offer a broad spectrum of personal training and development possibilities. Whether you’re a newcomer, an expert or a manager – we can offer you exciting prospects and individual career paths.
For example, there are various development programs to support expert and executive careers, international exchanges, or part-time studying while you work. Our employees have the choice.
Main Purpose of the Job:
Transport Forum Administration Support and Industry Research.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Assistance in event management for Transport Forum events
- To take care of members liaison regarding Transport Forum related enquiries
- To do quality management on the Transport Forum’s website
- To do web publishing on dedicated sections on the website, training will be provided
- To continuously do industry research in terms of role-players and decision makers
- To keep the Transport Forum’s databases up to date
- To perform Transport Forum related activities and tasks
Criteria for Selection:
- Applicants must be South African citizens;
- Have completed a (eg. National Diploma/Degree in Information Technology; Logistics Management; Public Transport Management or Business Entrepreneurship) or equivalent and be able to demonstrate good academic record and achievements;
- Application forms must be completed in full and copies of academic records must be included;
- Not have previously participated in an internship or graduate programme;
- Have no work experience in the field of study;
- A recent graduate (2011-2016);
- Considered a youth (18-27 years);
- Verified qualification certificate and no criminal record;
- Effective communication in English (written and verbal);
- Computer literacy (MS Office – basic Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Prepared to undergo psychometric assessments.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes required:
- Diagnostic skills
- Planning and organising
- Communication skills: ability to express clearly, articulate and encourage open communication
- Decision making skills: decisive and understand the implications of a decision
- Logical and Innovative thinking and problem solving
- Time Management
- Conflict Management
- Influencing and negotiation
- Customer relationship management
Closing Date: 23 February 2017