Our client in the Eastern Suburbs of Johannesburg has an opportunity available for an Information Manager (Notifiable Medical Conditions).
Job Title: Information Manager Notifiable Medical Conditions
- Degree in computer science or information systems or health data management
- Proficiency in SQL, MS access, MS excel, .Net architecture, Microstrategy and/or other relevant data management software packages
- Understanding of Geographic Information System (GIS)
- 6 years’ experience with data management software
- 6 years experience in developing datasets for further scientific analyses
- 6 years of experience in generating operational and data quality reports
- Knowledge of development of data driven health dashboards
- Basic understanding of the health systems in South Africa
- Maintain and enhance the NMC surveillance data management strategy
- Develop and manage the NMC databases
- Modify existing database management systems for integration into the NMC surveillance information system
- Develop and enhance existing application programming interfaces to allow electronic data exchange between data systems
- Develop and enhance NMC surveillance data reporting tools and processes
Please note that should you not receive a response within 7 business days of applying, you may consider your application as being unsuccessful.