Instill Education is a start-up education organisation with a vision to transform teaching and school leadership across the African continent that works with three innovative school networks (SPARK Schools, Pioneer Academies and Streetlight Schools) to design, develop and rigorously test our teacher training programmes.
Job Title: Teaching and Learning Associates
Job Location: Johannesburg
- Work with the Academic Team to develop a cutting edge curriculum and content for the African continent
- Mentor and coach trainee teachers in our programme
- Monitor and evaluate the progress of our teachers
- Contextualise foreign teaching materials and methodologies for African classrooms
- Work with a wide range of educationalists to analyse different teacher training methodologies and incorporate them into our model.
- Support in the facilitation of teacher training sessions delivered to a broad spectrum of teachers in diverse school settings
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education or Bachelor’s in Education (Honours / Masters preferred)
- Minimum of six to eight teaching experience in a South African classroom environment
- Demonstrated ability to think critically, prioritise tasks, and meet deadlines
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a constantly-changing environment with a multicultural team
To apply, submit your CV (no more than two pages long), and a one page cover letter to [email protected] cover letter must outline why you want to work at Instill, and explain why you are right for the role.
Application Deadline: 31st October, 2018