Institute of Race Relations Bursary
The Institute is an independent think-tank producing research, policy critiques, and risk analysis on South Africa. Our fields of expertise include the economy, business, labour, education, demographics, living conditions, crime, security, healthcare, land reform, service delivery, politics, and government affairs. Our aim is to tell our subscribers today what they will read in the media in two or three years’ time.
There are six steps to applying for a bursary from the Institute:
- Complete the online application form here. The closing date by which to complete this form is 31st August 2013.
- The completed online applications will be reviewed by the Institute. They will produce a short-list of potential bursary recipients.
- The Institute will contact all short-listed applicants. Each short-listed applicant will be supplied with documents that he or she will require in order to complete the application process. Please note that if you are not contacted by the Institute by 30th September 2013 then you have not been short-listed.
- Short-listed candidates must complete the documents they received under step 3 and return these to the Institute by 15th November 2013.
- The Institute’s bursary selection committee will review all those final applications received on or before 15th November 2013 and make decisions about which students are to receive bursaries for 2014. These decisions will be taken by 15 February 2014.
- The Institute will notify the students who have been granted bursaries.
Closing Date: 31 August 2013