Posted on :
20 Apr, 2012
20 Apr, 2012
3 Year Contract, extendable for further periods if you have performed well during the initial contract.
Also a residential position (as opposed to a fly-in-fly-out position) in the mining sector in Zambia, Africa.
Must have sound mining experience otherwise do not apply!
• Degree / Equivalent in Instrumentation Engineering.
• At least 5 – 10 years post graduation experience in the Mining Industry
• Must have smelter experience.
• As an Instrumentation Engineer you will be responsible for identifying, designing, installing, testing and maintaining instrumentation, electronics and computer control systems within the client’s fully integrated mining complex with specific emphasis on Plants (Smelters)
• Duties will include preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of mill process equipment. Shift work may be required.
• Fluent in English (speaking and writing) with good communication skills
• Able to work in a multi culture environment
• Salary around US$160,000 p.a. fully taxable.
• Benefits: Excellent annual bonus scheme; Travel allowance (tax free) paid in addition to the annual salary specified; Medical, death benefit of 24 months’ salary
• No pension system; responsible for your own accommodation and transport arrangements
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your detailed English CV to Andre Jacobs for consideration: [email protected]