Intel is offering a fixed-term Internship position of up to 12 months for students, busy with there bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
Technology Channel Intern – 726534
This is a fixed-term Internship position of up to 12 months in duration, candidates must be working towards a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
The successful candidate’s role will include:
- Supporting and creating consumer sales and marketing programs for / with Technology Reseller / Retailers /
- Distributors and Local OEM’s.
- Supporting the team in the coordination and management of customer sales and marketing events.
- Periodical adaptation of global assets, tools and activities to local market.
- Managing distribution, maintenance of reseller assets, PoPs, tools to Retail / Distribution purchase points and reporting.
- Designing Presentations in support of marketing and sales efforts.
- Utilizing media editing skills in support of marketing and sales personnel.
- You must be a student currently pursuing a university degree in your final year in Business Administration,
- Computer Science, Engineering (Electronic) or Marketing with a focus on Consumer.
- Pursuing Masters in Marketing or pursuing MBA is a Plus.
Additional qualifications should include:
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English is required. Other languages would be an advantage.
- Strong understanding of marketing, consumer, retail and ability to work and collaborate with global/local partnerships to building integrated sales and marketing campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent Microsoft* Office* skills.
- Photo and Video Editing Skills will be preferred…
- A team player.
- Demonstrated project management experience would be an added advantage.
- Team player in a distributed/dispersed structure, initiative taking and self-motivated to work with little supervision.
- Some broad IT background or technical familiarity with the current/emerging technologies.
- Enthusiastic about learning
Job Category: Sales
Primary Location: South Africa-South Africa, Woodmead
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Job Type: Student/Intern
Apply Before: Jan 23, 2015
Intel’s Sales and Marketing group provides world-class support at the OEM, developer and end-user levels. In addition, the group is involved in Internet and e-Commerce strategies, as well as the execution of worldwide Intel® architecture branded product strategies. Intel’s expanding breadth of products and recent acquisitions are providing vast opportunities in Sales and Marketing now and in the future for both the technical and business-oriented.
Click Here to Apply