The narrative is looking for two talented and enthusiastic interior decorating enthusiasts to run a décor advice column on social media for one of our retail DIY/home improvement clients.
The candidates need to be based in Cape Town, have their own transport and high-quality cellphone/camera for photography and be available to work 9 am to 5 pm three to four days a week including weekends.
- The ability to compile beautiful and stylish looks using our client’s products
- The ability to understand and align décor advice and looks with our client’s defined target market
- Excellent written English language and communication skills to convey and explain your décor advice
- The ability to be quick thinking and energetically respond to customer requests for advice
- The ability to work independently (you will be based at the client’s store)
- A keen interest and knowledge of décor trends
- Good photography skills (own camera/cell phone with a good camera)
- An enthusiasm for and understanding of social media platforms
- An excellent work ethic and commitment
Job type: Contract (initially three months, but with the option to extend)
Location: Cape Town
Closing date: 3 May 2018
If you think you have what it takes to bring great décor advice and ideas to social media, please send in your CV, along with some examples of your photography, a cover letter and current references to [email protected]