Unilever in KwaZulu-Natal,Durban at their Maydon Wharf Factory is seeking a qualified SHE Intern to join their programme.
RELOCATION TERMS: Open to SA citizens only!
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:Updates all SHE procedures.
- Communicates changes to the procedures and safety information by attending meetings and updating Safety notice boards
- Assist facilitator with arranging and planning safety trainings and inductions
- Collates SHE statistics and results as required
- Work with Coordinator/facilitator to drive audit schedules, plans and corrective action implementation e.g. hygiene, housekeeping etc
- Participates in WCM safety and environment Pillar activities
- Take minutes and maintain trackers for all activities to drive SHE plans
- Select 2 key projects to develop own SHE skill and improve SHE on site
- Please up load your statement of results online for either your Degree/ Diploma in Safety/Occupational Health/Environmental Management.
Please note this is only a one year In-service Trainee Contract
Degree/Diploma in Safety/Occupational Health/Environmental Management
Closing Date: 6 February 2015
Click Here to Apply ONLINE