The East London IDZ is looking for interns to be exposed in the various fields for a period of up to 24 months.
The East London Industrial Development Zone SOC Ltd is the operator of the East London Industrial Development Zone (ELIDZ), an entity which exists to help manufacturers to become globally competitive through the development and efficient management of a modern, purpose built industrial location, which offers investing industries a streamlined business environment enhanced by a range of supporting services.
The zone is already operational and currently houses a number of manufacturers that supply products for the local and international markets.
The East London IDZ is looking for interns to be exposed in the following field for a period of up to 24 months subject to conditions:
Areas of Exposure and Qualification Required
- ICT – National Diploma in Information Technology (1 Post)
- Supply Chain Management – National Diploma in Supply Chain /Purchasing/Logistics (2 Posts)
- Management Accountant – Bachelor of Technology in Management Accounting (1 Post)
- Accounting – Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting (4 Posts)
- Financial Controls and Reporting – Bachelor of Technology in Internal Auditing (1 Post)
- Science and Technology Park Laboratory – National Diploma in Science, Majoring in Water/ Food or equivalent OR National Diploma in Science, Majoring in Analytical Chemistry OR National Diploma in Three Dimensional Design/ Product Design (3 Posts)
- Records Management – Bachelor’s Degree in Library and Information Science/ Post graduate Diploma in Archival Studies/ Records Management (2 Posts)
- Quality Management – Bachelor of Technology in Quality (1 Post)
- Legal – LLB (1 Post)
- Project Management: Industrial – National Diploma in Built Environment (2 Posts)
- Company Secretary – Bachelor of Technology in Business Administration (1 Post)
- Research – Bachelor’s Degree in Economics (1 Post)
- Project outsourced – Services National Diploma in Built Environment (1 Post)
- Office Administration – National Diploma Office Administration/ Office Management & Technology (1 Post)
- You must have completed your studies
- Not be studying
- Be unemployed and not have any experience
- LFirst preference will be given to top performers academically.
Closing date for applications – 08 July 2016
HOW TO APPLY
Click Here to INTERNSHIP ADVERT TO APPLY