AgriSETA creates and promotes opportunities for social, economic and employment growth for agri-enterprises through relevant, quality and accessible education, training and development in both primary and secondary agriculture, in conjunction with other stakeholders in agriculture.
The scope of AgriSETA covers the agricultural sector from input services to the farm, activities on the farm and the first level processing activities from the farm.
In terms of the Skills Development Act, we are responsible for the skills development of the agricultural workforce, employed and unemployed. The AgriSETA facilitates the implementation of learning through Learnerships, Skills Programmes, Adult Education and Training, and tertiary studies or in-service training by allocating grants and bursaries. It also supports apprentices, interns and mentorships.
To ensure the quality provision of education and training, we are also responsible for accrediting sector-specific training providers and for monitoring the standard of training presented.
Assist the Supply Chain Management officials with day-to-day activities.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREA FUNCTIONAL OUTPUTS / ACTIONS
- Assist with the requests for quotations (for goods andservices)
- Assist with the travel bookings
- Assist with the preparation of purchase orders
- Assist with the monthly inventory count
- Assist with the submission of invoices to Finance
- Coordinator for payment preparation
- Assist with monthly finance meetings (Agenda, Attendance Register and Minutes)
- Any other duties which may be assigned from time to time
MININUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- B.Tech or National Diploma or Degree in Supply Chain
- Management or Logistics or any related / similar qualification
- No experience
- Basic computer literacy
- Attentive to details
- Team player
KINDLY NOTE THAT THIS IS AN INTERNSHIP POSITION AND NOT FOR A PERSON WHO
HAS PREVIOUS WORKING EXPERIENCE.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE QUALIFICATION MENTIONED IS A MINIMUM REQUIREMENT,
SHOULD YOU NOT POSSESS THIS QUALIFICATION PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
Employment Period: Contract for 1 year including a probation period of 3 months.
An updated CV (excluding certificates) should be sent to: Tshepiso Mamabolo at
If you have not received a response within 4 weeks after the closing date, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.
This advertisement has the minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to
use additional, relevant information as criteria for short-listing. AgriSeta is an equal opportunity
employer and preference will be afforded to candidates in terms of our Employment Equity Plan