Investec Wealth and Investment has a vacant position for a Graduate Business Analyst within the IT department in Sandton.
Overall role specification:
- Assist in delivering cost-effective, easy-to-use, innovative solutions (business processes, systems and technology)
- Participate in the full SDLC including post implementation activities
- Ensure that processes, business rules, project administration etc are accurately and completely documented in line with agreed project and specialisation area standards and internal audit controls
- Define user requirements, create user cases, and document user requirements specifications by performing user interviews, JAD sessions and industry research.
- Define user acceptance test cases and assist the users through the process.
- Document presentations, approach documents, and functional specifications.
- Facilitate the rollout of processes
- Understand your stakeholders and their expectations and priorities for every initiative.
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders to understand and manage their respective expectations and priorities.
- Facilitate signoff on all business cases, project charters, requirements, processes, system designs, and testing documents by business and IT stakeholders.
- Ongoing liaison with other Investec teams, service providers and software vendors in order to maximise efficiency and effectiveness.
- Deliver efficiency through appropriate risk management.
- Ensure that the system meets the business requirements in terms of functionality, capacity, reliability and useful life.
Assist the senior BA in:
- Analyzing new requirements
- Doing testing, setting up test cases and change control documents.
- Creating user manuals and mock layouts.
- Completed B.Com / B.Sc. or related degree in IT
- Strong administration skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Maximum 1 years experience if already graduated
- Experience / knowledge in the following technologies: SQL
- Experience / knowledge in the following tools: MS Office Suite
- Graduates should have a completed degree
- Graduates should possess keen problem-solving skills, great interpersonal skills and a passion for the financial markets and Banking.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Must be proactive with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks with deadlines
- Ambitious, delivery focused and accountable
- Team player who is self motivated, focused and able to work independently when required
- Ability to work well with different personalities
- Sound technical skills
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes
- Ability to be flexible in working long hours when required
How to apply
Click here to apply online
Closing Date: Unspecified