Irene Homes is an NGO in Irene who seeks to appoint a Registered Nurse to provide holistic nursing services and care to women who are intellectually disabled.
Job Title: Registered Nurse
- Registered with the SANC;
- Have a valid code 08 driver’s licence;
- Good health;
- High standards and experience;
- Thorough knowledge of medication and contra medication;
- In a position to be on standby/on call as a job requirement.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in general medical health care;
- Experience working with persons with disabilities will be an advantage.
- Packing of medicine;
- Application of comprehensive health care of beneficiaries;
- Liaise with hospitals and pharmacies relating to appointments and medicine;
- Thorough Record keeping;
- Follow doctors instructions;
- Contact family members and provide feedback when required
- Work under the direct supervision of the Health Care Manager;
- Supervision over and guidance to Care workers;
Submit a complete CV with contactable references, and motivation letter to [email protected]
Application Deadline: Friday, 13 March, 2020