Isibani Development Partners is a South African-registered NGO, launched in 2011 to become a leading local technical assistance provider, systems strengthening and grants manager for health and social service in Southern Africa.
Isibani has been appointed by the National Department of Health to serve as one of the Sub-Recipients (SRs) for the GLOBAL FUND TB/HIV program in Ekurhuleni and City of Johannesburg.
Job Title: Radiographers
Job Overview: The Radiographer will be responsible for providing radiographic chest X-ray imaging, including screening and diagnosis of TB, whilst ensuring that patients receive high quality care. The Radiographer will deliver high quality of service to relevant stakeholders and to a diversity of patients.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Performing a range of radiographic examinations on patients to produce high-quality images.
- Position patients safely for examinations and if necessary, adapting standard techniques depending on medical conditions associated with disability, illness or trauma.
- Ensure that ionising radiation (for Medical Exposure) regulations are adhered to.
- Undertaking quality control of checks on X-rays and associated equipment and contributing to quality assurance and audit initiatives.
- Record accurate patient information relating to dose and use of consumables.
- Recording imaging identification and patient documentation quickly and accurately.
- Ensuring that equipment is regularly checked for malfunctions and any faults are reported.
- Perform necessary administrative tasks when required
Reporting and Accountability:
- Compiling and submission of daily statistics
- Compile monthly statistics
- Producing high quality, medico legal CXR images
- Supervision of sub ordinates by providing guidance to identify and address all challenges.
- Mentoring and coaching of sub ordinates.
- Debriefing or subordinates when required.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill.
- Diploma / BTech in Diagnostic Radiography
- HPCSA registration
- At least 3 years’ working experience as a Radiographer
- Knowledge of CD4TB software is desirable
- Knowledge of TB would be advantageous
- Previous exposure within an NGO/NPO environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Valid driver’s licence
Suitable candidates to send applications at [email protected]
Subject line:” Radiographer R001”
Application Deadline: Friday, 30 April 2020
Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be notified