Isibani Development Partners is a South African-registered NGO, launched in 2011 to become a leading local technical assistance provider, systems strengthening and grants manager for health and social service in Southern Africa.
Isibani has been appointed by the National Department of Health to serve as one of the Sub-Recipients (SRs) for the GLOBAL FUND TB/HIV program in Ekurhuleni and City of Johannesburg.
Job Title: Finance Officer
Job Overview: The Finance Administrator is mainly responsible for the disbursements function, fixed asset register, as well as raising all the documentation for the aforementioned functions.
Key task responsibilities:
- Daily preparation of payments and obtaining the relevant approvals.
- Ensure that the PO (Purchase Orders) are matched to invoices and the billing detail verified.
- Resolve any discrepancies between PO’s and invoices and track expenses paid against PO’s.
- Ensure VAT compliance with regard to tax invoices.
- Ensure that creditor reconciliations are performed before payments are done.
- Load beneficiaries and payments on the electronic banking system.
- Provide proof of payments to the relevant customers and also provide schedules to vendors where more than one invoice is paid as one payment.
- Update and maintain the recurring payments schedule and ensure that the recurring payments are paid timeously.
- Daily capturing of invoices and payments on Pastel.
- Scanning and filing of all finance documents.
- Updating of Fixed Asset Register, including Asset tagging.
- Bi- Annual Fixed Asset Audit.
- Diploma in Accounting / Auditing or related field
- Meticulous and Analytic Thinking
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with Sage / Pastel will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in English and at least one African language
Suitable candidates to send applications at [email protected]
Subject line:” Finance Admin FA001”
Application Deadline: Friday, 30 April 2020