Isibani Development Partners is a South African-registered NGO, launched in 2011 to become a leading local technical assistance provider and grants manager for health and social service strengthening in Southern Africa.
Job Title: Quality Improvement (QI) Advisor
Job Location: Ekurhuleni District, Gauteng
The QI Advisor is expected to guide District and facility staff (including nurses, doctors and managers) to utilise quality improvement tools, techniques and methodologies to understand the gaps in patient finding, linkage to care and LTBI programmes, case referral within facilities and improve on existing processes. He/she is expected to develop and test models for improvement in care and facilitate knowledge sharing and learning sessions for QI capability-building, especially at district level.
- Work alongside the District Health Management Team and other QI Advisors to support quality improvement activities and participate in all feedback and planning meetings to frame QI plans
- Explore the latest evidence-based change ideas, document QI success stories and contribute to the development of standardised project tools and resources
- Lead, conduct and monitor implementation of QI training activities for all relevant staff, especially senior level DoH managers as needed and continue to provide support and post-training mentorship and tracking of programmatic impact
- Conduct regular review and learning visits each month on a rotational basis to support different facility level teams (District, Facilities, CHCs and Clinics), with comprehensive reports prepared and shared with district and national teams
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with DoH staff and test new change ideas at the facility and community level using the model for improvement
- Develop and utilise data systems to monitor QI plans, using run charts on a monthly basis
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Sciences (preferably in nursing or medicine), Public Health or related field
- Minimum of five years’ professional experience in a public health sector and NGO setting
- Experience in TB management programs will be an added advantage
Submit applications at [email protected] subject line “Quality Improvement Advisor: Ekurhuleni”
Application Deadline: Friday, 21 June, 2019