Posted on :
24 Jun, 2020
24 Jun, 2020
IsoMetrix, a fast-growing South African company with international offices in North America and Australia, is a leading provider of software solutions for Governance, Risk and Compliance management and reporting.
Job Title: Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Fourways, Gauteng, South Africa
Reference: # I005
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
The Metrix DNA encompasses the following core values and behaviours:
• Own It!
• Do the right thing
• Embrace Ideas
• Win together
• Think Beyond
We are looking for a candidate with suitable qualifications and experience to join our dynamic and passionate team in an IT development environment.
Main purpose of Job:
Strategic technical infrastructure support in support of internal and external stakeholders.
Minimum qualification and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, engineering, software engineering, or related field
• Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator
• Five years previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field
• Three years previous experience win Microsoft Azure infrastructure, Monitoring, Application Insights and reporting, Azure PowerShell
• Identity and Authentication, SSO/Federation, AD/Azure AD
• Up-to-date on latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
• Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Keen attention to detail
• Problem-solving abilities
• Solid knowledge base
Application Deadline: 02/07/2020