Posted on :
17 Jul, 2012
17 Jul, 2012
Our client is an automotive industry multinational company. Following their growth strategy, they are looking for an IT Assistant to work in South Africa.
– Assemble and configuration of network components and associated services;
– Establish network users, user environments, directories, and security for networks being installed;
– Set up and maintain basic network operations;
– Perform hardware and software maintenance duties;
– Troubleshoot and correct hardware/ software computer and network problems;
– Offer technical support.
– Windows Server 2003/2008 (installation, maintenance, shared folders, access policy, diagnoses, back-up’s, switches, wi-fi, basic SQL functions).
– Creation of VLANs; IP telephony, Linux OS, VMWare, ERP Installation (preferable).
– Relevant educational background (Degree in Computer Science) or documented experience as IT Supporter;
– 1 to 2 years of preferred experience providing all round technical support to users;
– Must have thorough Windows/MS Office knowledge;
– Must have thorough knowledge of PC hardware and software;
– Team player;
– Interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written);
– Attention to detail;
– Fluent in English;
– South African Nationality.
– Integration in a multinational company, with a key role in the market in which it operates;
– Opportunity for professional and personal growth.
– Full Time;
– We assure complete confidentiality in the treatment of applications.
Elevus Lisboa – IT & TELCOS
Interested applicants should send a resume to: [email protected], writing in the Subject / Subject of the email, the reference ELIT 729.12
Av. Columbano Bordalo Pinheiro, 108 – 2º, 1070-067 Lisboa
Tel: 21 781 24 50 | Fax: 21 781 24 59
[email protected] | www.elevus.pt