Posted on :
7 Aug, 2015
7 Aug, 2015
Lake International is looking to recruit a IT Specialist to work in Linbro Park.
Lake International Technologies (Lake) is a diversified manufacturer and distributor of products, delivery systems and services to South African and international markets. It provides food ingredients and value-added blends, surfactants for the explosives and fertilizer industries and chemical raw materials for local manufacturers.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Maintenance and support for Syspro 7 queries and providing general support for current and New Business Divisions.
• Maintaining and writing SQL queries, views and stored procedures and reports.
• Maintaining and writing new SSRS reports to be used in workflow and other queries.
• Liaising with suppliers on development work for Syspro, Syspro workflow, TM1, SharePoint, Cognos Express and Cognos Powerplay.
• All integration needed from a Syspro and BI Systems perspective for acquisitions and divestments.
• Maintaining and writing new ODBC reports as needed by the business.
• Notes database support until last databases have been migrated.
• Ensure all AECI standards and policies are complied with on Syspro and Business Intelligence systems.
• Personally provide in-house expertise to the system development of the Syspro business processes.
• Provide technical support for Syspro.
• Breakdown conceptual requirements into detailed requirements and interpret impact on other modules.
• Support the operation by identifying and managing new systems developments to deliver business benefit and to support systems on an on-going basis.
• Add value to the business area through the promotion of the concepts of business process redesign and improvement and the coaching of business personnel on how to achieve maximum business benefit.
• Propose and manage projects relating to the improvement and enhancement of Syspro and business related tools.
• Ensure project outputs are tested and checked before implemented.
Qualifications & Experience
• Degree or diploma in IT development and programming.
• Minimum 3-5 years related experience.
• Formal Syspro training.
• SQL Programming and queries.
How to Apply