Closing Date: 30 November 2016
IThemba Laboratory for accelerator based sciences is a group of multidisciplinary research laboratories administered by the NRF. Based at two sites in the Western Cape and Gauteng, these facilities provide for:
- Basic and applied research using particle beams
- Particle radiotherapy for the treatment of cancer
- The supply of accelerator-produced radionuclides for medical and industrial applications
- Applicants must be on their second year level of study.
- Applicants must have attained a minimum of 60% pass in their first year.
- Selection of successful candidates will be strictly on academic merit.
- Applicants are expected to study at an accredited South African tertiary institution.
Bursaries are available in the following disciplines:
The Bursary entails:
How To Apply:
- To apply for this bursary, download the application form on the following website: http://tlabs.ac.za/.
- Send a completed application form with supporting documents to: [email protected] for attention Ms S Dunge.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.