Posted on :
1 Jun, 2010
1 Jun, 2010
ITWeb has a vacancy for an entry-level editorial production assistant.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
– Preparing copy for publication online
– Copy tasting press releases
– Assisting the production manager and traffic manager
– Filling in for members of the production team as necessary
IITWeb is South Africa’s leading technology-focused publisher, with media products and services that span across online, print and events.
Since its launch in 1996, ITWeb has grown from a small online pioneer to a technology-focused publishing house that dominates its sector. It employs over 100 people in Johannesburg and Cape Town, with almost 50 percent of staff in editorial functions.
ITWeb online reaches over 80 000 core readers a month and services a large client base through its Virtual Press Office offering. Its print titles include Brainstorm, iWeek, DigitalLife and a series of ITWeb Informatica reference books.
– A matric
– Good interpersonal skills
– Be able to work under pressure
– Adhere to deadlines
– An eye for detail
– Quick learner
– Excellent computer skills
Please note that if you have not heard from us, you should regard your application as unsuccessful.
+27 11 807 3294