Experience in multiple challenging projects within Java and JEE
Excellent knowledge of programming and problem solving within the JAVA environment.
The ability to provide the correct solution for the project taking deadline, budget, resource availability and client constraints in to account.
- You will need to have the capabilities of assisting others in the team with their challenges and assisting with the best solutions and provide mentorship to junior developers.
- You will work in a team of developers, liaising with project managers, business analysts and testers working in an Agile software development methodology.
- You will be required to manage and complete tasks within the required time frame and to a very high standard.
- Provides support service when required Constant monitoring and update of production environment
- Identifies and reports trends when appropriate
- Investigates reasons for critical problems
- Updates logging system daily with accurate time and status of current work log for development and incidents
Skills & experience
- BSc Degree or equivalent qualification/Java Certification
- Betwee 3 & 7 Years Practical development experiance on Java technologies
- Java / JEE development experience
- Design patterns
- Web services
- WebSphere/ Weblogic or any of the likes
- Database knowledge
- Work with little supervision to complete project;
- Possess initiative to address issues and identify opportunities
- The ability to work in a team environment or independently
- A pro-active approach and the ability to work under pressure are necessary
- Team player
- Self Motivated
- Takes pride in work
- Takes responsibility for own learning curve
- Energetic & Passionate
How to Apply
Closing date: 04-Oct-2013