Posted on :
29 Nov, 2013
Applications are invited for the above mentioned position in the Training and Support team, based in Stellenbosch and will report to the IT Business Systems Manager.
The successful candidate must have a working knowledge of SAP and an energetic drive to provide training and support to end users in this area.
Key performance areas include but are not limited to:
• System support for calls logged in line with procedures and Service Level Agreements.
• Identify and report recurring system problems.
• Develop and maintain supporting training documentation.
• Assess training needs in liaison with business units.
• Conduct end-user training.
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills:
• Minimum Grade 12 Certificate.
• Experience as a ‘super-user’ in SAP operational modules (MM, PM, PP, QM, WM).
• Good communication skills, both written and oral.
• Analytical skills with attention to detail.
• Ability to transfer knowledge to users.
• Previous experience in delivering of training.
• Ability to develop training material.
• Team Player.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• SAP ERP knowledge is essential.
Distell is committed to diversity within its workforce and encourages applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Candidates who do not receive any correspondence within 1 month after the closing date may assume that their applications were unsuccessful and are hereby thanked for applying.
Closing Date: 2013/12/06