Posted on :
29 Nov, 2013
The successful candidate must have a working knowledge of SAP and an energetic drive to provide training and support to end users in this area.
Key performance areas include but are not limited to:
• System support for calls logged in line with procedures and Service Level Agreements.
• Identify and report recurring system problems.
• Develop and maintain supporting training documentation.
• Assess training needs in liaison with business units.
• Conduct end-user training.
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills:
• Minimum Grade 12 Certificate.
• Experience as a ‘super-user’ in SAP operational modules (MM, PM, PP, QM, WM).
• Good communication skills, both written and oral.
• Analytical skills with attention to detail.
• Ability to transfer knowledge to users.
• Previous experience in delivering of training.
• Ability to develop training material.
• Team Player.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• SAP ERP knowledge is essential.
Distell is committed to diversity within its workforce and encourages applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Candidates who do not receive any correspondence within 1 month after the closing date may assume that their applications were unsuccessful and are hereby thanked for applying.
Closing Date: 2013/12/06