Jo’burg Child Welfare provides care services, adoption and fostering, abuse treatment and prevention, rights advocacy and learning to children and their families across Johannesburg.
Job Title: Facilitator/Assessor
Employment Type: Part-time position.
- B.A. Social work
- Register with HWSETA as an Assessor
- Registered with SACSSP
- Four years Facilitator/Assessor experience
- Experience in conducting training and evaluating competence
- Strong facilitation skills and advanced understanding of adult learning principles
- Knowledge of learning methodologies and facilitation methods
- Communication skills
- Strong motivational and influencing skills to develop people’s attitudes and skills
- Ability to prioritise, work independently and meet deadlines
- Planning and organisational skills
Submit your CV, proof of registration with SACSSP and HWSETA to [email protected]
Application Deadline: Thursday, 10 September, 2020