An exciting opportunity for an experienced Programme Manager who will be responsible for community based violence prevention, linkages and response exists in Jo’burg Child Welfare.
Job Title: Programme Manager
Location: South Africa
- Bachelor of Social Work degree
- Registration with the South African Council for Social Service Professions if Social Worker.
- Valid driver’s licence
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 10 years’ appropriate experience in social work field, after registration as a social workers with SACSSP
- 10 years Managerial experience
- 5 years Project management experience
- Strategic Management skills.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable car
- 5 – 10 years supervisory/ managerial experience
- USAID/ PEPFA funding programme management experience.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work under time pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong writing and reporting skills.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Must be able to implement and apply strategic management.
- Computer literacy including MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Operational management of the OVC and GBV activities on the grant.
- Report to NACOSA on all aspects of the OVC and GBV programme.
- Manage two social work supervisors, responsible for OBV and GBV activities.
- Ensure district based-coordination and networking for improved programme outcomes.
- Manage and support 95-95-95 strategy to identify HIV positive OVC, and support them to access HIV treatment and support adherence.
- Understand the M&E related to the grant and support all staff to understand and correctly adhere to USAID M&E guidance.
Please direct all applications to the HR Administrator Assistant at [email protected]
Application Deadline: Friday, 31 July, 2020