Jo’burg Child Welfare provides care services, adoption and fostering, abuse treatment and prevention, rights advocacy and learning to children and their families across Johannesburg.
Jo’burg Child Welfare seeks to appoint a Nurse Linkage Coordinator to be based in head office/ and roaming to other facilities such as Discoverers Clinic and Alexandra CFM.
Job Title: Nurse Linkage Coordinator
Location: South Africa
Remuneration: R 24757.00
Employment type: 11 months 01/11/2020-30/09/2021
- Nursing degree
- Stakeholder management skills
- Registered with appropriate Council
- At least two years’ experience working in the HIV field and proven experience in counselling people living with HIV and linking them to appropriate services.
- HTS service and ensure that proper linkage to care of all HIV infected patients is done.
- Provide HTS at community level during outreach campaigns.
- PEP follow up on patients who are victims of sexual violence and are initiated on PEP.
- Ensure functional bi-directional referral systems between DOH facilities.
- Provide direct support and feedback to ensure success of the referral systems and provide support as needed.
- C/ALHIV including access to ART and viral load tracking
- Collaborate and consult with clinic staff and psycho social staff for care coordination
- Regularly communicate with psycho social team regarding identified challenges, progress and plans to redress issues
- Attend multi-disciplinary team meetings as required.
- Screen clients for mental health and substance abuse and refer appropriately
- Abide by all government and health district policies regarding patient information and general protocols.
- Assess potential barriers to care and the impact of stigma with newly diagnosed patients.
Submit your CV, cover letter and certified copies of all relevant qualifications to[email protected]
Application Deadline: Monday, 9 November, 2020