Posted on :
21 Jan, 2016
Terms of training and possible employment: Metro Police Trainees will be accepted and undergo training for 18 months.
Upon successful completion of the training programme, trainees will be considered for employment as Metro Police Officers.
Requirements: The Applicant must:
• Be in possession of a valid Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or equivalent;
• A Traffic Warden Certificate;
• Be a South African and a permanent resident of Johannesburg Metropolitan area;
• Be between the ages of 18-35 years;
• Be healthy, physically and mentally fi t (Medical Certifi cate required);
• Have no criminal conviction (excluding previous convictions relating to political activities in the previous dispensation);
• Be prepared and willing to allow his/her fi ngerprints to be taken for purposes of checking criminal records;
• Be proficient in English; and
• Possess a valid minimum Code B driving license (manual transmission).
Closing Date: 21 January 2016