Posted on :
21 Jan, 2016
The City of Johannesburg hereby invites applicants who are interested in undergoing an intense training programme, to qualify as Johannesburg Metropolitan Police Officers, to apply.
Terms of training and possible employment: Metro Police Trainees will be accepted and undergo training for 18 months.
Upon successful completion of the training programme, trainees will be considered for employment as Metro Police Officers.
Requirements: The Applicant must:
• Be in possession of a valid Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or equivalent;
• A Traffic Warden Certificate;
• Be a South African and a permanent resident of Johannesburg Metropolitan area;
• Be between the ages of 18-35 years;
• Be healthy, physically and mentally fi t (Medical Certifi cate required);
• Have no criminal conviction (excluding previous convictions relating to political activities in the previous dispensation);
• Be prepared and willing to allow his/her fi ngerprints to be taken for purposes of checking criminal records;
• Be proficient in English; and
• Possess a valid minimum Code B driving license (manual transmission).
Closing Date: 21 January 2016