IT Manager EMEA Pharm Commercial – Technical Application Owner and BCA Service Manager Galaxy-00000GGF
In the Finance and Logistic domain of the Pharm Commercial business in EMEA Galaxy is the main application for managing the Order to Invoice, Invoice to cash, Record to Report, Trade and non-trade procurement, legal corporate and management reporting for more than 25 MRCs in the region. This complex environment requires an in-depth and broad understanding of infrastructure technology, business processes, coupled with skills to manage relationships with the Business and across IT.
The TAO (Technical Application Owner) is technical responsible for the Pharm Commercial ERP and BW SAP Platform.
- – Analyze and review business requirements in order to determine the best solution within the SAP /non SAP Landscape of the Finance and Logistic domain according to the corporate and commercial Strategy.
- – The TAO is responsible for the technical roadmap of the platform.
- – Lead the integration effort between SAP and non SAP systems in the commercial environment.
- – Liaise with IT IS Architectural design of infrastructure resulting out of projects in close co-operation with SAP Engineering.
- – Liaise with IT IS in order to proactively manage platform healthy from stability, performance, storage, lifecycle management point of view and initiate proper initiatives.
- – Liaise with the Enterprise Architect and sector strategy relevant for the project portfolio.
- – Liaise with SAP for the solution strategy.
- – Liaise with the project teams ensuring consistency of the developments, consistency of the timelines and roadmap, facilitating the integration of shared services from IT IS ITSS or external partners.
- – Lead the initiation, the evaluation and manage the projects related to Life cycle Management of the platform from a BU-IT perspective.
- – Assume overall responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of all attributes and relationships associated with application or service. Ensures application attributes are updated in the CMDB according to the SACM SOP and established governance processes. Participates in periodic audits and data collection activities to ensure CMDB (Change Management Data Base) continues to meet the needs of IT.
The position is combined with the role of BCA manager for the Galaxy platform Service Management is a vital area for Business Critical Applications (BCAs) support service.
The BCA manager will:
- – Oversee and manage change, release, problem, infrastructure configuration, availability and capacity management activities for Galaxy.
- – Establish and track Service Improvement Plans (SIP) for assigned BCAs when deviations occur from agreed levels. Direct technology teams in root cause analysis reviews seeking to identify system or process failures leading to outages. Participate in early discussion with clients of expected changes to workloads demands/volumes and nature of service. Communicate changes and releases to all stakeholders to assure IT services are aligned with workload demands.
- – Plan and coordinate ITIS activities and act as client point of contact for ongoing activities relating to release and change planning activities. Seek to understand and document end to end business processes and drivers. Communicate and educate ITIS teams to the impact of processing abnormalities on business.
- – Build and maintain close business relationships with key IT organizations.
The position report solid to the Head of the Finance & Logistic Domain in the BU-IT group in Pharm Commercial EMEA and dotted to the IT IS service management group.
The position will be part of the Janssen Commercial Finance and Logistic management team taking a leadership role in improving organization, processes and technical solutions.
– Master degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or technical field or related business experience required
- – 7+ years experience in IT is required with a solid background in the SAP project delivery and operations
- – 5+ years of SAP experience
- – Prior experience leading SAP design, implementation, and support initiatives
- – Broad infrastructure and application background/knowledge
- – Knowledge and Experience in the following key technologies is preferred: SAP, Oracle/SQL, HP UNIX/Windows/VMware/Linux Platforms, WebMethods, Network and SAN
- – ITIL v3 certified with 3+ years practical experience
- – Able to perform in-depth systems analysis, recognizes problems, opportunities or underlying patterns and relationships. Is able to analyze requirements and translate them into priorities and action plans
- – Experience developing and implementing short and long-term strategic programs focused on providing observable, measurable improvements to operational service metrics
- – Experience in infrastructure development lifecycle of SAP ERP
- – Process/solution knowledge in finance sales and distribution
- – Fluent on all SAP functional areas implemented
- – Fluent with the implemented SAP security model
- – Fluent in all appropriate SAP debugging and performance analysis tools
- – Fluent on multiple SAP technologies (e.g., ABAP, ETL, XI, BPS, MAP)
- – Solid relationship building skills and presentation skills
- – Commands solid verbal and written capabilities
- – Fluent in English written and spoken
– Strong capability to influence and collaborate at multiple levels in the organization
– Results driven, focused on deliverables, meeting deadlines
– Pro-active issue resolution with a continuous improvement mindset
– Good team player, willing to help out in other teams
– High energy, open and flexible, results-oriented who can set and meet deadlines
– Credo mindset
Click here to apply online
Primary Location:Europe/Middle East/Africa
Organization: Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)
Job Function: Info Technology