Posted on :
26 Feb, 2014
26 Feb, 2014
Market Quality Engineer (m/f) – Market Quality-00000KAR
Johnson & Johnson MEDICAL GmbH is a subsidiary of the Johnson & Johnson group acting worldwide with more than 129,000 employees. Since 1930, our responsibility towards our staff has been, and still is, an essential element of our Credo. High quality standards and an inspiring identification with our products and services distinguish us. Johnson & Johnson MEDICAL GmbH is a trendsetter in the area of medical technology.
The Market Quality group provides support and guidance to all relevant marketing Companies in the design of, and subsequent compliance with applicable Quality Systema and processes.
– Participate as a member of the QA team to drive activities of the JJVC EMA Marketing Companies compliance with POL-001 requirements
– Support QMS Risk Management activities within the JJVC EMA Marketing Companies. Provide guidance on format / content of any required local procedures. Advise on local facility /process/ documentation requirements as appropriate
– Provide continuous re-enforcement and training of the respective requirements for medical device regulations and standards and J&J requirements to associates on site, including management. Create training matrix by role
– Provide technical support as required to JJVC EMA Marketing Companies and execute internal Quality Audits of the JJVC EMA Marketing Companies. Ensure CAPA’s within the JJVC EMA Marketing Companies are appropriately documented, monitored and associated metrics are accurately reported. Tracking of quality metric information and reports at the JJVC EMA Marketing Companies. Ensure regional level trend analysis and management review of quality metric information
– Provide advice on quality related issues. When necessary escalate quality / compliance issues per Vision Care procedures
– Ensure appropriate application and compliance of site systems with franchise policies and procedures
– Support Quality improvement projects within the JJVC EMA Marketing Companies. Work with JJVC EMA Marketing Company to ensure any value added services are controlled appropriately
– Conduct supplier assessments / audits as required. Put required Supplier Agreements in place (both internal & extenal). Supplier quality performance management/Supplier evaluation
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees’ work and excellent opportunities for development – both nationally and internationally – to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Primary Location:Europe/Middle East/Africa
Organization: Johnson&Johnson Med GmbH (7930)
Job Function: Quality (Eng)